THIS BLOG IS ON HIATUS.

Follow Friday!

This is my first time doing Follow Friday meme. Expecting a lot of fun here! Anyway, this meme are hosted by Parajunkee and Alison Can Read.
Don't forget to leave a comment and a link to your blog so I can visit it later! :)


 Hard print (real thing) or Kindle/Nook, which is your favorite?The Realm of Books

I prefer hard print as I love the feeling of holding a book. You sure can't feel the same with Kindle. I also like to smell the old pages of books (I know, it's weird!). But, looking at my bookshelves that are leaden with a lot of books (only fellow bookworms will know how exactly a LOT is. xD), I only buy hard prints that I already read in my Kindle and love it enough to want a physical copy.



Happy Friday, everyone! Have a great weekend! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...