THIS BLOG IS ON HIATUS.

Never Never (Never Never #1) by Colleen Hoover and Tarryn Fisher

Published: January 7, 2015
Publisher: Hoover Ink
Genre: NA Contemporary-Paranormal Fantasy
My Rating: 3/5


Best friends since they could walk. In love since the age of fourteen.
Complete strangers since this morning.
He'll do anything to remember. She'll do anything to forget. 

This is a really short read so there's not much for me to complain. It's too early in the series to be making any judgments so I won't be doing any harsh judgements just yet. 

It's an interesting story with a great potential. But I got to admit, the plot left me in the dark with not much understanding about what had happened to the characters. I'm sure there is something sinister going on but it wasn't revealed yet about what it was. The author is really testing my patience with this one. I mean, how can you just end a book without so much as an explanation!

The story managed to hook me from the start. There were no dilly-dallying in the starting of the story. The plot had me guessing and just when I thought I had it, a new layer of mystery was added to the story and my theories goes to the bin.


At first I was hesitant to read this book but boy, am I glad I did! Never Never is a great start off to a series that will be a major recommendation for a lover of NA. This book is also suitable for those who want a different variation to NA but not too much on the romance-y stuff (like me!). Never Never does have a romance involve but really, the paranormal occurrences stole the limelight. I am now dying to find out what really happen to our main characters-Silas and Charlie. The blurb doesn't really say much as to what happened to them so I don't think I'm suppose to tell you guys either! You will have to read the book to find out. (Sales pitch much? xD)

The cliffhanger almost killed me! Truthfully, I was a bit irritated at the muddle of the story because there were no explanation as to what happened. Just when it was about to get super exciting, the story ended! 
The dreaded To be continued... 
I was like "What the heck?? You can't just leave me hanging!" But hanged I was. If I was hesitant about this book before, I am not anymore now, that's for sure. 


I have no idea why the author will split the book in half and will publish the second half of the book at other times when it could have been published as a whole book so I could read it and not suffer through this long wait! When the next book comes around, it better be good (better!). Colleen Hoover and Tarryn Fisher, you guys owe me an explanation! In the mean time, I will pore over these theories that will just have to satisfy my curiosity about the mysteries in the book.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...